Legend of Link Legend of Link

I loved it! I also enjoyed how each sketch got better and better in regards to the animation. You could see how you improved over time. The jokes were awesome, too.

Also I loved the use of Ephixa at the end there.

I Am Me I Am Me

This is the last thing I needed to watch at 4am, good God

I really liked it though. Did you do all of the trippy music yourself?

DemianPulex responds:

Hello There, Yes, The Music Is Mine
Check Out More At demianpulex.webs.com
And http://gharr.newgrounds.com/audio/
Thanks For The Comment

Bogaturs.05 Bogaturs.05

This series is just wonderful. I love the goofy, self-made sound effects.

Egnaro Egnaro

I gave you a 4, because I really want to see this game get improved a little. The controls are really sketchy - sometimes I tap a direction and it moves just a little, other times, I tap a direction and it flies across the screen. I think they should be less sensitive, but otherwise, I like this game a lot, but it can be a bit better in regards to the control scheme

DevThomas responds:

I will try to fix the controls soon. Sorry, I'm not at my home computer where the files for the game are. Thanks for the feedback though!

Blockz Blockz

First off, I always give bonus points to games with medals. I like to encourage that.

Second, it's not a terribly designed game, but it's not really good either. I love the music, but the controls feel a little sloppy. I also didn't even realize you had such limited ammo until about my 3rd game over, and I was really confused about what could have hit me. It's a struggle getting those points, but it definitely adds replay value. It's a quirky little bit, and I like it.

Rixium responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I felt like too much ammo would have taken the challenge away, didn't want the heart showing up more than once.

Dumb Raider Dumb Raider

One thing I will incessantly bitch about with a platformer is whether or not you can control the jump - you know, hold down the jump button to jump higher. This game not only lacks that, but features such a wily, ridiculous leap that just makes it unplayable. The graphics are decent, the main character is okay, but the walking minotaurs are just plain badass. They look great, but, that's about the only thing that does. I also found it weird how the platforms often intertwine with and overlap each other, with a random block shot around here or there. That's really just bad level design. It should take advantage of the character's outrageous jumping abilities.

I generally don't like to give blatantly bad reviews, but.. I don't have much else to say. It would certainly be playable with the proper tweaking, but.. as for now, I just can't.

HINT HINT

I'm literally very excited to see this

Also, how on earth do you get those blurry lines on Flash? I've been trying to figure that out for ages now [I'm talking like the dark circles around L's eyes]

veselekov responds:

Okay so in your eye graphic or movie clip or whatever. Duplicate the eye shade and colour it all black. Then convert it to a movie clip and apply blur. Then convert it to a movie clip again. and then fianlly convert it to a bitmap.

Got that? haha

Crewed by the Damned Crewed by the Damned

'Tis.. beautiful. I hope you got a nice, fat commission from this one, it's worth it.

Compatible Software Compatible Software

Jesus, I got tricked so bad, but it made me laugh my ass off!

Also, it offended my girlfriend, so, double stars for you, if I could. I bet if the Team Meat dudes saw this they'd lose their shit.

In all seriousness, I'm gonna steal someone else's words and say God's in the details. This must have taken DAYS. I take the same amount of time on my work and it doesn't come out this polished.

A+/5

deathink responds:

This is actually one of my favorite pieces I have uploaded here.